As a person on the spiritual path, and especially as someone experiencing a soul connection or Twin Flame connection; how many times have you heard that? Has it been helpful? I haven’t found it to be. You KNOW you need to let it go and yet, somehow, you haven’t figured out how to break free.
The concept had been dogging me for awhile and I just couldn’t put my finger on what it was. I felt like something wasn’t right. I understood the power in letting go and surrender when it comes to the Twin Flame connection, yet we can’t force ourselves into a space we just aren’t ready for. That’s when I came across this article by Cassady Cayne: http://www.twinflames1111.com/blog/q-a/twin-flame-surrender/ I highly recommend reading it, especially if you’ve been feeling the way I do about letting go.
If letting go doesn’t sit well with you, that means that it isn’t right for you at this moment. There’s a reason for it. You have a lesson coming out of it, something to learn. Instead of forcing yourself to do something that doesn’t feel right, focus on raising your vibration. Lift yourself up and out of the negativity you’re feeling. As you focus more on things that make you happy and raise your vibration, you’ll be able to naturally fall into a space of detachment and surrender.
While you are working on your process, try to be aware of your state of mind and keep your thoughts positive. Try not to focus on an outcome, but have faith that everything will work out in your favor. Keep an open mind because the Universe may have plans for you that are far grander than anything you could ever imagine. Work on one minute at a time, then one hour, one day, and so on and so on. Start new routines for yourself and set intentions of how you want to live your life and DO IT.
Aside from not being ready, I think many individuals are looking for an answer. HOW do you let go? HOW do you surrender? And no one is handing that one out! It’s easy to tell someone to let go of something. Not so easy to help them get through it. Throughout the next several months, my plan is to share tips and tricks that will help people with those first steps in moving forward. Here are some ways to get started if you are currently struggling with this issue:
1) Engage in self care activities. Do things that make you feel good and feel happy. Detox bath, read a good, get a pedicure. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat. You DESERVE these things. Make time for them.
2) Meditate. Guided meditations are wonderful! Listen to your intuition – is there anything you are struggling with? Find meditations that focus on those things. Definitely do some Heart Chakra work!
3) Start something new. Is there something you’ve been wanting to try? Yoga? Working out? New eating plan? Do something to take care of yourself! Start a new healthy habit.
4) Be compassionate to yourself. If you think of your twin or soul connection, that’s ok. Listen to your feelings and try to see if you can figure out what they’re telling you. If you find yourself dwelling, just stop and regroup. It’s ok. Change takes time. Don’t beat yourself up. Most importantly, listen to your intuition.
5) Be the love. Forgive. When we are operating out of a place of love and compassion, we attract that back to us. Treat everyone with love, compassion, and kindness. Even if we are feeling hurt and want to lash out! Take a deep breath and remember to just be the love.
If you’ve successfully let go or surrendered to a Twin Flame or Soul Connection, I’d love to hear how you did it. Comment below! If you’re still working on it, just know that you’re exactly where you’re supposed to be. Don’t worry about it!! You’ll get there when you’re ready.
Kristine, Indigo Wings xo